- Co-owner and Director of Paddlefoot – specializing in Whitewater expeditions, guide training, and environmental education
- Primary Care Paramedic with Muskoka EMA
- World traveller who speaks three languages
- +19 years in guiding and instructing in the backcountry
- Provided medical support for reality TV shows such as Survivor Man
Robb is co-owner and director of Paddlefoot, specializing in whitewater expeditions, guide training, and environmental education. Robb is also a swiftwater rescue, ropes rescue, and wilderness survival instructor for Rescue 3 International and Wilderness Safety Systems. He is a world traveler, speaks three languages, and has been guiding and instructing in the backcountry for over 19 years. Recently Robb has provided medical support for Reality TV shows like Survivor Man. Rather than spending time “on the river”, Robb’s strongest passion is the discovery of the world through the eyes of his kids. Robb also works part time for Muskoka EMS as a paramedic.