RN, CSA 1, ACLS
- Bachelor of Nursing practicing in northern Quebec
- Backcountry ski guide in Chic-choc Mountains
- Enjoys downhill and backcountry skiing & trail running
- Paramedic in alpine environment,
- Safety in avalanche terrain CSA
A nurse by profession, I work in an expanded role in the far North of Quebec. I am in constant search of adrenaline, I love downhill skiing, hiking and all that attracts outdoor, I was lucky to be an off-piste ski guide in chic-choc. I now combine business with pleasure by combining my passions and my profession. Medicine and sports.