- Primary Care Paramedic in Ontario
- Owner of Superior Edge Rescue
- Volunteer with the Red Cross for regional disaster relief
- Active member of SAR in Northwestern Ontario
- Avid backpacker, climber, & SCUBA diver
Holly is originally from the NWT but she grew up in Ontario, Saskatchewan, and also in Kenya and France. Holly graduated from Lakehead University after studying in outdoor recreation and geography before eventually gravitating towards Paramedicine in 2000. She has combined both fields by providing medical care in Honduras, working locally in Northwestern Ontario during SAR operations and volunteering with the Red Cross for regional disaster relief. Holly has recently decided to go back to school to study French at Lakehead University while teaching with her company, Superior Edge Rescue. Holly is an avid backpacker, climber, SCUBA diver and more recently has discovered the adventures of parenting as a single mother.